As of July 28, 2021: Decatur Makers requires all people to wear masks while inside the space, regardless of vaccination status. This is in accordance with CDC guidelines for people in areas of substantial or high COVID-19 transmission.
As of July 22, 2021: Decatur Makers is in our “Fully Open” Phase while keeping a cautious eye on Covid
- Taking on New Members
- 24/7 access for paying members
- In-Person workshops and events including Open Build Night and Family Build Night
- Our Board Executive Committee and Staff continue to meet regularly to assess the pandemic and our opening phase for the safety of our community
Important Member Resource Links:
- MEMBERSHIP PORTAL LOGIN
- Digital Liability Waiver
- Policies posted on our Wiki
- Code of Conduct and Community Agreement
- Member Handbook
- Guide on How to Update your Membership
- New Member In-Person Orientation Slide Deck
- Covid Orientation video and Covid Protocol Quiz
- Monthly Member Meeting Notes
Thanks for supporting our mission of empowering a community of builders, creatives and learners! Make on!
Got questions? We’ve got answers: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule Time on the Glowforge, Woodshop, CNC and Welders
Our members mentioned that they liked being able to schedule time in areas for longer projects. So, we’ve set up a new 24-hour scheduling system: Skedda (see calendar below.)
Click on the day & time, and enter your name and email. Easy Peasy!
You can edit and cancel your reservation through the email you receive after signing up OR by clicking your reservation on the calendar.