We are currently in a soft launch with a small group of New Members as we iron out new backend systems and onboarding procedures. Stay tuned for when we open up to all New Members soon…
Decatur Makers offers a variety of monthly and annual memberships for both individuals and families (Family packages cover up to 4 people.) Kids 11+ can become members (see Youth Memberships) but kids of all ages can visit as guests!
- Individual Basic Memberships are $30/month.
- Family Basic Memberships are $60/mo (includes up to 4 people.)
- Active Military/Veteran/Senior (65+)/Active Student Memberships are $15/month.
- Annual Memberships come with a 10% discount.
- Volunteer Membership is a need-based scholarship that includes volunteer hours; For more info email email@example.com.
- Youth Members 11-17 year olds will attend a Youth Member Orientation.
- Currently we are not offering any new Supporter Level Memberships that include personal storage bins.
- Cornerstone Memberships are multi-year memberships plus a donation. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All memberships include:
- A key fob with 24/7/365 makerspace access.
- Access to our equipment and tools AND our amazingly creative community.
- Free or discounted classes, workshops, and events.
- Guests — Bringing visitors is allowed when you come to the space.
- Support for all our programs impacting the larger metro-Atlanta area. Thanks!
- Lots of fun and interesting volunteer opportunities!
- A free Decatur Makers t-shirt!
Current and Previous Members Only
(re)Join us through our new Member Portal link on the main page of our website (upper left corner)!
Follow the 3-Steps and we’ll reactive your fob for 24/7 access to the space.
Gift Certificates Make a Great Gift!
We are offering gift certificates, for any amount, to be used toward membership when we re-open (good for 12 months from our re-open date) or for classes (good for 12 months from our re-open date.)
When buying a gift membership or gift certificate for classes:
- Click on our donation form
- Enter the dollar amount (under “Desired Donation Amount”)
- In the “notes” field, tell us who you’re buying the gift for — and if you’re buying a gift membership or gift certificate for classes (Both certificates are good for one year from our re-open date.)
- We’ll send you an official certificate to give as your gift